This is an upgraded new model of the Doosl Wireless USB Presentation Clicker:
1) the original red laser pointer is upgraded to more advanced green laser pointer, which is 6 times brighter and much easier visible in the day, plus, the green laser also has better performance on TV screen, LCD screen, and other smooth surfaces.
2) the original AAA batteries are replaced with rechargeable lithium-polymer battery, so it will be more convenient to charge the unit, and it doesn’t cost extra money of the users on replacement batteries.
Wireless Technology: Radio Frequency
Remote Control Distance: 100m
Laser Color: Green
Max Output: <1mW, Class II
Laser Distance: >200m
Battery: 300mAh Lithium Polymer
Working Voltage: 3.7V~4.2V
Port: Standard USB (Type A)
Compatible Operating System: Windows 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS, Linux, Android
Warm Notes: the Receiver is of Standard USB port; If you want to use it on a Type-C device (like the latest MacBook), you need to connect via a Type-C adapter.
1. This Presentation Remote with Green Laser Pointer is not a toy, please keep it away from the children!
2. Never aim the green laser at people’s or animals’ eyes!
3. It is illegal to aim a green laser at an aircraft, vehicle, and any public or private structures.
- 【Game Changer for Lesson Delivery & Presentation】known and loved by educators around the world, doosl provides new ways to lesson/presentation delivery with up to 100m remote control for Flipchart/PDF/PPT slides – no more having to stand at the computer, just walk around and interactive with the audience, students or team members during your presentation.
- 【Enhanced Engagement, Informative and Efficient】optimize with fully customizable, interactive activities based on subject matter and invite multiple students/team members to interact with full screen, black screen features (please be noted the 2 features may not be available on some software due to shortcut key conflicts).
- 【Astronomy-Level Green Laser Pointer】the green laser is 6 times brighter than red laser, which can easily be seen on interactive displays, whiteboards or TV screens in the day, great for drawing attention or emphasizing the key points. The beam is still visible in dark lighting conditions at night, which is used by astronomers to easily point out stars and constellations through Rayleigh scattering from air molecules.
- 【Portable & Rechargeable】being no larger than a chunky pen, it fits neatly in your hand and your thumb can rest on the down button; there’s a clip on the bottom of the clicker so that it can clip onto your shirt pocket or notebook when not in use. Charges via USB port of a PC or laptop, no more having to make sure that you have a spare set of batteries before the presentation starts.
- 【Plug and Play】works straight out of the box, doesn’t require you to install any software or driver, ideal for situations that have no access to the Internet or WiFi. Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems, support most mainstream lesson delivery and presentation software, including ActivInspire, PowerPoint, Google Slides, Keynote, Prezi, etc.