Elite Screens Evanesce B series is the absolute solution for anyone who is looking for a high quality electric in-ceiling projection screen at a budget friendly price.
Elite Screens Evanesce B series features include: Enhanced electric motorized projector screen for commercial and home theater applications Includes Standard Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) remote controls Detachable 3-way wall switch, Built-in 5-12 volt trigger 2-Year Manufactures Warranty and Lifetime Product Support by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 Available in the following range of diagonal sizes: 100″ and 120″ in 4:3 format 92″, 100″, 110″ and 120″ in 16:9 format
*Optional in-wall up/down switch (part# ZIW-W),
wireless 5-12 volt trigger sold separately*Elite Screens Evanesce B series includes the following projection screen material MaxWhite Fiberglass (FG) 180° Wide Viewing Angle 1.1 gain Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD,and HDR ready! Black masking borders enhance picture contrast Black Backed to Prevent Light Penetration/Loss
*Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors*
Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable
prices while offering exceptional service. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a
global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the
US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a
focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection
screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and
3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
- 120-inch Diagonal, 58.9-inch H x 104.6-inch W Viewing Size, 16:9 HD Format Aspect Ratio with a 8-inch Black Masking Drop in a White Finish Case/Housing. Overall Product Dimension: 73.5-inch H x 114.7-inch W.
- Screen Material: MaxWhite FG, 1.1 Gain. Fiberglass-backed, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified. Mildew resistant and easy to clean with mild soap and water.
- Concealed In-Ceiling Recessed or Ceiling Mount Front Projection Screen with Swift Operating Tubular Motor, Designed for Commercial and Residential Installations. Safe and Secure with NFPA 701 Flame Retardant, GreenGuard Gold Certified.
- Includes Full In-Ceiling Installation Kit, Infrared (IR) & Radio frequency (RF) Remotes, 3-Way Wall Switch, Integrated RJ45 Port and 5-12 volt trigger.
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens’ an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite’s Professional Service Team.