Step up to next-level presenting with the Pro EX7260 wireless projector, offering enhanced features and connectivity. Delivering 3,600 lumens (1) of color/white brightness, the Pro EX7260 displays vivid, colorful images — even in well-lit offices and conference rooms. With WXGA resolution (1280 x 800), you can project 2x more detail than SVGA. In addition to HDMI and MHL (2), it supports quick wireless connectivity for projecting from tablets and smartphones (3). Plus, Epson 3LCD projectors deliver remarkable color accuracy, with up to 3x Higher Color Brightness (4) and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut (5) over competitive DLP projectors.
1. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2. Includes one Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) HDMI port.
3. For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See our official site for details.
4. Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
5. Gamut volume in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
6. Depending on your MHL device, charging may not be supported.
7. Based on TFCinfo: U.S. Projector Brand Customer Perception and Preference Study, Multimedia Projectors 2017.
8. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
9. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms – 3,600 lumens of equal color and white brightness (1).
- Pro-quality projector – WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) offers 2x more resolution than SVGA for projecting HD presentations and video; perfect for widescreen laptops.
- Wireless – project from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone (3) without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about the room.
- Remarkable color accuracy – up to 3x Higher Color Brightness (4) and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut (5) with Epson over DLP projectors.
- Share HD videos directly from your smartphone, tablet or streaming device – supports MHL-enabled devices (2) for mirroring and charging (6).