⚠️Please read the usage and precautions carefully before purchasing.
1.The HDMI adapter must be connected to power source to function. if not , the item will not work.
2.Due to HDCP copyright protection measures, it doesnt work with some paid contents, Not compatible with Netflix, Amazon video, HBO go, HULU and Honda motor, please refer to the terms and conditions of those apps.
How to Connect
Step ①. Use your original charging cable to supply power ( 5V/1A) for this hdmi adapter.
Step ②. Plug the HDMI connector to the TV/Projector/Monitor HDMI port.
Step ③. Switch the TV/projector’s output to corresponding HDMI.
Step ④. the phones’ screen will pop out a “Trust” option, just click it then wait it to connect automatically.
Apps compatible with:
YouTube, Hulu Plus, IDMB, Quickflix, Family On TV, ABC, NBC, FOX and local videos.
Compatible with: iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS MAX, iPhone XR, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.
iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus.
iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE.
iPad Air, iPad with retina display.
iPad mini, iPod Touch 5th gen, and iPod nano 7th gen.
- 【Full 1080P Definition】this Lighting to HDMI Adapter supports mirroring of what is displayed on your Device screen to your HDMI equipped TV, display, projector for home entertainment, business meetings, education, training and etc, which delivers full 1080P HD output.
- 【Compatible Device】: This adapter compatible with iPhone 8/ 8 Plus/7 / iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s / iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 / 6 Plus
- 【Wide Support】: The Adapter compatible with YouTube, IDMB, Quickflix, Family On TV, ABC, NBC, FOX, Microsoft Office and more videos downloaded and saved on your OS. ★ But Not compatible with Netflix, Amazon video, HBO go, HULU, SKY Q and Honda motor.
- 【Plug & Play】: No need install any driver/App/Personal Hotspot, just use an charge adapter with charging cable to power this HDMI adapter, then click the “Trust” button when connecting and then wait it to connect automatically.
- 【Please Note】: 1.Please make sure the female port connect to the charging power supply, if not , this HDMI dongle will not work! (Recommended your phone original charging cable and adapter 5V/2A). 2. The adapter will get a little hot when using but it’s NORMAL and SAFE.