Lightning to HDMI VGA Audio Adapter Converter Cable, Plug & Play 4 in 1 for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
1080p HD Supported – 1080P VGA & HDMI & Audio Adapter shows you perfect pictures
HDMI and VGA output: The two interface can output together, resolution up to 1080P.
Audio output: (3.5mm Jack Audio )Support earphone, audio speaker, and other smart device with audio interface.
Plug and Play: Super Easy to Use, No need personal hotspot or WiFi.
How to use:
– Connect lightning port to your iPhone/iPad, HDMI or VGA interface to HDMI or VGA equipped display, USB to power adapter.
– Click ‘Trust’ on your iPhone/iPad.
– Wait for about 10s, it will synchronize automatically.
Must be connected to power source to function
Compatible with Youtube, Chrome, facebook, VLC media player etc.
Not compatible with Netflix / HBO GO / Xfinity Player / Amazon Prime / Hulu / Directv and other Paid Videos in App.
1 x Lightning to HDMI VGA Audio adapter
1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
1 x Audio RCA Cable
Best After Service & Warranty:
30 Days Money Back Guaranteed. If you have any problems or concerns, please feel free to contact us, we will give you a satisfactory solution.
- Acode Lightning Adapter: Support HDMI & VGA / Audio & Video Output Simultaneously, Watch on the Big Screen – The adapter supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen to your HDMI equipped TV, display, projector or other compatible display in up to 1080p HD.
- Amazing Function: Use this Digital AV Adapter to connect your iPhone, iPad, IPod to HDTV or VGA monitor (support audio output) with original Lightning cable and 3.5mm jack audio.
- Plug & Play: Easy to use, no any App & no any hotspot or Setting needed.
- Compatible with: Lightning to HDMI adapter support iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone7/7Plus, 6s/6splus/6/6plus, 5/5c/5s/SE, iPad mini/iPad Air/iPad Pro, iPod Touch 5th/iPod touch 6th.
- Attention Please: USB Lightning Charging cable MUST be plugged before use. Not support Netflix / HBO GO / Xfinity Player / Amazon Prime / Hulu / Directv and other Paid Videos in App may NOT be Supported.