Manual pull down projector screen is a popular choice as it is versatile, easy to use, and easy to install. The manual pull-and-release systems allow you to lower the screen to the desired height and lock it into place. It can be rolled into a secure housing after use. The screen material is a high-quality multilayer matte white with a black backing to avoid light penetration for a clear image. The gain is 1.1, viewing angle is 160 degrees, and the screen is cleanable with mild soap and water.
Manual wall and ceiling screens offer presenters a professional solution for virtually any situation. Manual screens are considerably more affordable than the electric screens.
Screen Size: 100″ Diagonal
Aspect Ratio: HDTV 16:9 Format
Viewable Screen Area: 87″ x 48.8″(H x W)
Case Dimensions (L x H x W) – 97″ x 2.8″ x 3.4″
High contrast 1.1 gain screen that is washable with soap and water
160° viewing angle perfect for residential or commercial use
3 layer black backed screen which eliminates light penetration and produces top quality color reproduction
1″ black borders on the sides increase picture focus & control
Simple Plug and Play design with easy sliding bracket installation
Elegant white powder coated aluminum housing creates an attractive appearance that matches any decor
Large aluminum alloy roller keeps the screen flat through repeated use
- 【Size and Aspect Ratio】 100″ diagonal, 16:9 View Size: 87″Wx48.8″H. Suitable for LED, LCD, and DLP projectors
- 【SELF LOCK DESIGN】 With auto-locking mechanism, the screen owns a wide range of height settings, screen can be adjusted at any height you want.
- 【Easy Installation】The solid metal casing features a dual purpose design for wall or ceiling installation, making this an ideal product for home, office, or classroom use.
- 【Premium PVC Matte White Screen】160 degree large viewing angle provides a large viewing area; 1.1 gain Matte white screen is yellow-staining-free, wrinkle-free, and providing outstanding image reproduction
- 【A Versatile Viewing Experience】 Perfect for home, schools, offices, weddings, church, or outdoor movie screenings; can be used for PowerPoint presentations and other displays