Featuring 1024×768 XGA resolution and 3, 200 lumens of brightness, the View Sonic LS625X short throw projector is an ideal projection solution for education environments. Designed with a phosphor light source lasting up to 20, 000 hours, and a sealed optical engine with a waveform air filter that protects against dust and moisture, this projector delivers long-term, virtually maintenance-free usage for any classroom. With its 0. 49 short throw ratio and horizontal/vertical key stoning, the LS625X makes installation a hassle-free experience. What’s more, the short throw ratio allows you to place the projector just a few feet from a wall or screen to give you a huge image for less cost than a comparably sized display. Crestron and AMX certification delivers network management capabilities, while exclusive Super Color technology offers a wider color range for true-to-life images in any classroom.
- VERSATILE PROJECTOR: Advanced visual features ideal for use in education and business environments
- BIG SCREEN PROJECTION: Short throw lens projects up to 120-inches from 4-feet 5-inches in 3200 lumens
- NETWORKABLE: Crestron and AMX certification delivers network management capabilities
- LONG LAMP LIFE: This projector shine bright for up to 20, 000 hours
- INDUSTRY-LEADING : 3-year limited parts and labor coverage, 1-year of lamp coverage, and access to our US-based customer service team
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: Supports most media players, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices with input options such as VGA, USB and more
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: LS625X Projector, Power Cable, VGA cable, and Remote control